Designed by German Designers Mies Van Der Rohe and Lilly Reich in 1929.
Image Credit : Knoll
It is is made up of a Bovine Leather supported on a steel frame.
- Width: 29 ½”
- Depth: 30″
- Height: 30 ¼”
- Seat Height: 17″
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Upholstered with 40 individual panels. Individual panels are cut, hand-welted, and hand-tufted with leather buttons produced from a single cowhide. Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Upholstery straps are cowhide belting leather. Sides are dyed to match specified upholstery color. 17 straps are used for cushion support
- Frame is polished chrome hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with aluminum rivets
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®